Nothing conventional about it. Unmatched reliability, performance and value.
No longer available; Please see Vector 8500
DELTEK™ Technology is an exclusive hybrid design from Carrier Transicold which combines a diesel engine, generator, and patented electric technology to deliver the highest reliability and lowest life-cycle costs in its class.
- Unmatched reliability. A cool-only refrigeration system, electric heat, and semi-hermetic compressor are a few of the features that contribute to more up-time.
- Lowest cost of ownership starts with the elimination of many maintenance items, including alternators, belts, idlers, vibrasorbers, and shaft seals used in conventional units.
- Fuel saving features such as integrated electric standby offer operational savings up to 70% over conventional diesel units.
Eco Driven delivers environmentally sound solutions that reduce noise, fuel use, and emissions and allow your company to be a good neighbor and corporate citizen.
- Lower emissions via the most up-to-date, emissions compliant engines. The electric standby feature further reduces emissions and allows for the use of domestic, renewable power sources.
- Lower noise levels are achieved by eliminating many sources of mechanical noise, such as belts and idlers, and replacing them with quieter AC motors. In addition, every unit has Stealth™ noise reduction integrated as a standard feature.
- Refrigerant containment. The Vector unit has roughly 50% fewer braze joints, no compressor shaft seal, and 33% less refrigerant charge than a conventional unit.
Standard Features Include:
CT4-134DI 4 cyl. diesel engine
- 2.2 liter direct-injection
- 15 qt. (14.2 liter) oil capacity
- High output 20 KVA generator
06D semi-hermetic compressor
- 41 CFM displacement
- 6 cylinders
- Refrigerant R-404A
DELTEK hybrid technology
- Electronic suction modulation
- Electronic expansion valve
- Compressor unloaders
- Automatic start/stop fuel saver
- Automatic phase reversal
Durashell 2™ composite doors
- Single latch release
- Stealth noise reduction package
- Electric heating and defrost system
- Maintenance-free AC fan motors
High efficiency Novation™ condenser
- Condenser coil hail/bug guard
- Pressurized coolant system
- TurboAir™ management system
- Datalink™ data recorder
- MessageCenter™ display
- Multi-lingual display
- Advanced pretrip and diagnostics
- PCMCIA card interface
- IntelliSet™ with ProductShield™
- DataTrak™ remote communications
ESI™ (Extended Service Interval) package
- Multi-stage, synthetic media oil filter
- Water separating fuel filter
- Heavy duty, low-noise dry air cleaner
- Extended-life antifreeze
- Screw-post battery terminals
Remote aluminum fuel tank
- 50 gal. single fill -- 22"
- Installation package
Accessories and Options:
- Open trailer door indicator and shutdown switch.
- Synthetic engine oil.
- Evaporator drain line extensions.
- Remote LED light bar.
- Remote temperature probe.
- Stud-post battery terminals.
- Unit impact protection bumpers.
- Microprocessor impact protection bumper.
- Fuel tank level and shutdown sensor.
- Chrome grille/stainless latch package.
- Custom color paint.
- Flush mount remote control panel.
Remote aluminum fuel tanks:
- 30 gal. or 50 gal. single fill – 18"
- 30 gal. or 75 gal. single fill – 22"
- 100 gal. single or double fill – 22"
- 120 gal. single or double fill – 22"
Condenser Dimensions: 76.4" x 87.0" x 22.8" (1,940 x 2,209 x 579 mm)
Evaporator Dimensions: 66.3" x 45.2" x 8.2" (1,684 x 1,149 x 280 mm)
Body Opening: 66.8" x 46.0" (1,696 x 1,168 mm)
Approximate Weight: Vector 6500: 2,020 lb (916 kg), Remote 50-gal. aluminum fuel tank: 65 lb (29 kg), Battery: 50 lb (23 kg)
Cooling/Temperature Capacity: Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Speed: 1,800 rpm diesel