Solara Heating Unit
Engineered for maximum heating capacity in extremely cold climates.
- Engineered for transporting temperature sensitive products in the coldest of conditions while protecting against unwanted freezing.
- Delivers 50,000 BTU/hr of heat and 3,500 CFM of airflow for premium cargo freeze protection in today's longer thin-walled trailers.
- Service accessibility and low cost maintenance through strategic up-front placement of serviceable components and a convenient swing-open, lift-off front door.
Standard Features Include:
Accessories and Options:
- DataTrak remote communications
- APX flush mount remote control panel
- Remote light bar
- Door switch
- Remote temerature probes
- Fuel tank level and shutdown sensor
- Exhaust cap
- Flush mount extension kit with access panels
Remote aluminum fuel tanks:
- 30 gal. or 75 gal. single fill - 22"
- 100 gal. single or double fill - 22"
- 120 gal. single or double fill - 22"
- Anti-siphon fuel cap single or double fill
- Lynx Fleet telematics platform
Heater System Dimensions:
42" x 33.3" x 18.6" (1,067 x 845 x 459 mm)
37" x 27.9" (940 x 708 mm)
450 lb. (200 kg)
Battery: 50 lb. (23 kg)
Remote 50-gallon aluminum fuel tank with mounting brackets: 65lb (29 kg)
Ambient at 0°F (-18°C)
50,000 BTU/hr (14,660 Watts)
Applied system performance: 3,500 cfm (5,950 m3/hr)