Extreme performance and exceptional temperature control have never looked so good.
No longer available, Please see X4 7500
You can’t get too much of a good thing. And you can’t rest on your laurels. That was the challenge. How do you push the industry standard to a higher level? And still deliver performance you can depend on. Knowing, ultimately, that’s why your customers depend on you. So how do you push the industry standard to a higher level? You start with the respected X Series™ platform. And build on it. You build around the industry’s leading engine, compressor, and controller. You fabricate using the latest, most rugged materials available. You design with an eye to an image-conscious world. Presenting the new X2 Series trailer refrigeration system. Designed and built on the respected X Series performance platform.
Standard Features Include:
- 2.2-liter indirect-injection diesel engine
- 05G-41CFM compressor
- UltraFresh 3™ temperature control
- Electronic stepper valve
- DuraShell 2™ composite doors
- Automatic Start/Stop fuel saver
- High-power 65-amp alternator
- Installation Package
- ESI™ Extended Service Interval package
- Advance™ Microprocessor Controller with Data Recorder
- Sleek aerodynamics are designed into a durable and lasting door design that is manufactured from a high-strength composite.
- Advance™ microprocessor with integrated DataLink™ data recorder utilizes the industry’s leading temperature control logic and cooling capacity while minimizing fuel use.
- Quieter operation achieved by aero-acoustic engineering of key components. The Stealth™ option features exceptionally low levels of noise for additional driver comfort.
- Lower operating costs with Extended Service Interval (ESI™) components, advanced diagnostics, the most thorough pretrip available, and an industryleading warranty.
- Preferred unit of drivers, technicians, and fleet managers due to low noise, reliability, and lowest lifecycle cost.
- DataTrak™ remote communications.
- Open trailer door indicator and shutdown switches.
- Fuel heater.
- Synthetic engine oil.
- Evaporator drain line extensions.
- Silicone hoses.
- Remote light bar.
- Remote temperature probe.
- Stealth 2™ noise reduction package.
- Stud-post battery terminals.
- Unit impact protection bumpers.
- Microprocessor impact protection bumper.
- High-power 105-amp alternator.
- Extra-heavy-duty suction side fuel filter.
- Fuel tank level and shutdown sensor.
- Door locks.
- Chrome grille/stainless latch package.
- Custom color paint.
- Condenser bug/hail screen.
- AutoFresh™ air exchange.
- IntelliSet™ with ProductShield™.
- Flush mount remote control panel.
Remote aluminum fuel tanks:
- 30-gal. or 50-gal. single-fill – 18"
- 30-gal. or 75-gal. single-fill – 22"
- 100-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
- 120-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
Condenser Dimensions: 76.4" x 85.7" x 22.8" (1,940 x 2,176 x 579 mm)
Evaporator Dimensions: 66.3" x 45.2" x 8.2" (1,684 x 1,149 x 280 mm)
Body Opening: 66.8" x 46.0" (1,696 x 1,168 mm)
Approximate Weight: 2500A: 1,650 lb. (748 kg), Remote 50-gal. aluminum fuel tank: 65 lb. (29 kg), Battery: 50 lb. (23 kg)
Cooling/Temperature Capacity: Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Speed: 2,200 rpm diesel