Improve operational efficiencies and your bottom line with the Vector 8611MT's all-electric multi-temperature capability.
- Innovative dual-evaporator design - Designed for trailers split lengthwise with a center dividing wall, the unit creates two refrigerated compartments without requiring a remote evaporator.
- Optimum flexibility - Unlike competitive systems, it provides 15 inches of center wall placement flexibility for more efficient pallet accommodation and up to 17% more cargo.
- E-Drive™ technology - All-electric refrigeration system lets unit independently manage both zones more efficiently than mechanically interconnected competitive dual-discharge systems.
- Streamlined design - Eliminates check and solenoid valves resulting in fewer braze joints than competitive models. Other system advantages include independent air control, damperless defrost and consistent all-electric heating.
- High efficiency - Delivers high airflow, fast pulldown and low fuel consumption.
Standard Features Include:
Accessories and Options:
- Open trailer door indicator and shutdown switches
- Fuel heater
- Evaporator drain line extensions
- Premium ECR hoses
- Remote temperature probes
- Upper/Lower/Intermodal bumper packages
- 40-amp auxiliary load battery charger
- Remote evaporator supply air sensor (display only)
- Flex Power™ dual 230V/460VAC standby
- Extra-heavy-duty fuel filter with fuel heater
- Fuel tank level and shutdown sensor
- Chrome grille/stainless latch package
- Custom color paint
- AutoFresh™ air exchange
Remote aluminum fuel tanks:
- 30-gal. or 75-gal. single-fill – 22"
- 100-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
- 120-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
76.4" x 85.7" x 22.8" (1,940 x 2,176 x 579 mm)
66.3" x 45.2" x 8.2" (1,684 x 1,149 x 280 mm)
66.8" x 46.0" (1,696 x 1,168 mm)
1,925 lb. (873 kg) including electirc standby
Remote 50-gallon aluminum fuel tank with mounting
brackets: 65 lb. (29 kg)
Battery: 50 lb. (23 kg)
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
High Speed: 1,800 RPM
Applied system performance: 2,800 cfm (4,757 m3/hr)