Exceptional temperature control with a new dimension in performance.
No longer available; Please see X4 7300
X2 Series builds upon the world standard durability, reliability, performance, and economy of the original X Series.
- Lower lifecycle cost with the APX™ control system, Extended Service Interval (ESI™) components, advanced diagnostics, and a fast, thorough pretrip.
- Durable, rugged construction includes a proven engine, compressor, microprocessor controller, and components that hold up to the rigors of distribution and long-haul operations.
- Lower noise levels and better sound quality are acoustically engineered into the design. The Stealth 2™ option offers exceptionally quiet operation for noise-sensitive environments.
- Exceptional capacity and airflow offer dependability, superior temperature control, and multi-application flexibility.
- Modern aerodynamic design features damage and dirt-resistant doors manufactured from a high-strength, colorfast composite.
Standard Features Include:
CT4-134DI diesel engine
- 2.2 liter direct-injection
- 4 cylinders
- 15 qt. (14.2 liter) oil capacity
- 41 CFM displacement
- 6 cylinders
- High capacity oil pump
- Refrigerant R-404A
UltraFresh 3™ temperature control
- Electronic stepper valve
- Automatic Start/Stop fuel saver
- High-power 70-amp alternator
Remote aluminum fuel tank
- 50-gal. single-fill – 22"
- Durashell 2™ composite doors
- Single latch release
- Automatic hot gas heating system
- Pressurized coolant system
- Automatic defrost control
- TurboAir™ management system
- Screw-post battery terminals
APX Control System
- IntelliSet™ with ProductShield™
- Datalink™ data recorder
- Information dashboard
- Multilingual graphical display
- Pretrip and Virtual Tech diagnostics
- Integrated USB port
ESI™ (Extended Service Interval) package
- Multistage, synthetic media oil filter
- Water-separating fuel filter
- Heavy-duty, low-noise dry air cleaner
- Extended-life antifreeze
- Installation package
Accessories and Options:
- DataTrak™ remote communications
- Open trailer door indicator and shutdown switches
- Fuel heater
- Synthetic engine oil
- Evaporator drain line extensions
- Premium ECR hoses
- Remote light bar
- Remote temperature probes
- Stealth 2™ noise reduction package
- Unit impact protection bumpers
- Microprocessor impact protection bumper
- High-power 105-amp alternator
- Extra-heavy-duty suction side fuel filter
- Fuel tank level and shutdown sensor
- Door locks
- Chrome grille/stainless latch package
- Full bottom panel
- Custom color paint
- Condenser bug/hail screen
- AutoFresh™ air exchange
- Flush mount remote control panel
Remote aluminum fuel tanks:
- 30-gal. or 50-gal. single-fill – 18"
- 30-gal. or 75-gal. single-fill – 22"
- 100-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
- 120-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
Condenser Dimensions: 76.4" x 85.7" x 22.8" (1,940 x 2,176 x 579 mm)
Evaporator Dimensions: 66.3" x 45.2" x 8.2" (1,684 x 1,149 x 280 mm)
Body Opening: 66.8" x 46.0" (1,696 x 1,168 mm)
Approximate Weight: 2100 APX: 1,630 lb. (739 kg), Remote 50-gal. aluminum fuel tank: 65 lb. (29 kg), Battery: 50 lb. (23 kg)
Cooling/Temperature Capacity: Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Speed: 1,700 rpm diesel