The Vector 8600MT is the first commercially available multi-temperature trailer refrigeration unit that meets the 2013 EPA Tier 4 standard.
Lower Fuel Consumption
- In many operating modes, the Vector unit’s all-electric architecture can turn components on independently, when they’re needed. And off when they’re not.
Reduced Maintenance Costs
- The Vector system eliminates many maintenance items such as alternators, drive belts, idlers, vibrasorbers, compressor shaft seals, and clutches.
- The latest in Tier 4-compliant engines far exceeds U.S. EPA and CARB specifications. Emissions are further reduced when operated in electric standby or when equipped with the optional Engine Emissions System (EES).
- Far lower than conventional reefers because many sources of mechanical noise have been eliminated. In addition, electric standby is extremely quiet and ideal for particularly noise-sensitive neighbors.
Total Lower Cost of Ownership
- Bottom line, Vector 8600MT improves your bottom line. Over the life of the system, the Vector unit’s all-electric design means components run fewer hours and last longer, which creates a unit with more longevity that costs less to operate and maintain over its life.
Standard Features Include:
Accessories and Options:
- Open trailer door indicator and shutdown switches
- Fuel heater
- Evaporator drain line extensions
- Premium ECR hoses
- Remote light bar
- Remote temperature probes
- Unit impact protection bumpers
- 40-amp auxiliary load battery charger
- Remote evaporator supply air sensor (display only)
- Flex Power™ dual voltage standby
- Extra-heavy-duty suction side fuel filter
- Fuel tank level and shutdown sensor
- Chrome grille/stainless latch package
- Custom color paint
- AutoFresh™ air exchange
Remote aluminum fuel tanks:
- 30-gal. or 75-gal. single-fill – 22"
- 100-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
- 120-gal. single- or double-fill – 22"
76.4" x 85.7" x 22.8" (1,940 x 2,176 x 579 mm)
66.3" x 45.2" x 8.2" (1,684 x 1,149 x 280 mm)
66.8" x 46.0" (1,696 x 1,168 mm)
1,820 lb. (825 kg) including electirc standby
Remote 50-gallon aluminum fuel tank with mounting
brackets: 65 lb. (29 kg)
Battery: 50 lb. (23 kg)
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Applied system performance: 3,100 cfm (5,270 m3/hr)